Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3


What three products do I think define me? First, I believe my shoes help to define who I am. I love vans shoes. They’re comfortable, great for your feet and they last forever before wearing out on me. And I’ll wear my shoes until they die on me. I prefer the look of the men’s vans better; they’re darker colors and to me, seem a lot simpler in design. They have built in arch supports which I totally love since my feet tend to lean inward. I think when people look at me when I wear them and they’ll see that I like to feel comfortable. And you can’t be comfortable if your feet are killing you.
 
Secondly, I have my Arizona jeans. They fit me just right; they come long enough for my legs and with different style cuts. I’m always comfy in my jeans. With the right shirt you can get so many different looks and outfits with jeans. Dress down, with nicer ones you can dress up. I even have black ones so I can look a little more formal when I need to. I have always felt more down to earth when I wear them, other than other kinds of pants.
Third, I think my dice say a lot about me.
I love gaming, I have for years. It's a great way for my to relax and de-stress from my week and I get to hang out with my closest friends every Saturday. I've played DnD since I was 18 and I've gone through several characters but my dice stay the same, even when I add a few new ones when I find a really cool one. I may be into fashion, but gaming is my true love. I just couldn't game for a living, I worry it'd make me hate in after a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment